Friday, September 01, 2006

Martha and Larry Baxton Auction 9-9-06

The Baxton auction is this Saturday, Sept.9. It will be held in the Main gallery at Calarts at 5pm. Here,here, and here, is where you can view items that will be auctioned. Alot of animation nerd memorbilia, books, posters, toys, and personal artwork. I think alot more will be added soon, so check it regularly. Please come out Saturday and help the Baxtons out. :D

These pieces will be available for those who might want them, including the "Puppy Kitty" down below. The "Disgusting Kittens" are a 3x2in post it, it comes in a nifty little frame for your dollhouse. The snail thing is weird and icky, it's supposed to be a chocolate snail, and I have no clue as to why the girl has gas. It is also framed and matted for personal home use. Hmmmmm......gross snail.....
Here's a video of Potato Dog. It's potato harvest right now, so Dad will probably see this at 3 am. I like how his front legs move.

Potatos do not grow on trees. This video is learning the kids wrong!

24 comments:

Chris George said...

I love the color palette is these. The post-it kittens are pretty hilarious too.

Xelu said...

Beautiful, awesome¡¡¡¡¡¡

chia said...

i wore a snail on my head once. but then people mistook me for a buddha statue and kept rubbing my golden belly. I guess they mistook my mild indigestian for a look of total enlightenment. I get the same reaction everytime i leave popeyes chicken.

Alexei Martins said...

Oh!!!!These are beautiful!!!!!The girl painting it's perfect...(O_0)I LOVE IT!!!!

LFW said...

That first drawing is just spectacular, she looks like such a sweetie, she is so nice to be feeding that snail that lives on her head delicious cake mix. Truely a bitchin' hat.

and those cats are hilarious as well.

I am now a much bigger fan

your much bigger fan

-Lfw

Ami Blackford said...

Really swell work on those Baxton donations!

Unknown said...

Love the flow and the design of the girl's costume!! And cute wicked kitties!! :)

Sho said...

really cute drawings ~! and thanx for sharing Potato Dog ..hahaha~!

Milenko said...

This is some trully awesome stuff.
FF work below as well.
You and your potatoes rock!

Cheers,

Milenko

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

justinpatrickparpan said...

I'll definetly be there on Saturday. Can't wait to see your work!

Ken said...

that top image is simply fantastic. love the colours and everything
haha and that video is cooooooooool

Sam Nielson said...

I really love your art. I'll be back for more!

Lazesummerstone said...

wow magical gas!
I love how you post these little snippits of your art on the bloggy! I still have my original brianne drawings...somewhere.

burgerlog said...

woah! snail hat is crazy!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the browns in the baking piece. Yumyums.

bsleven said...

Brianne,
The art you did for the auction is great! I look forward to seeing them in person at the action.

: )

Jay D Smith said...

love those cats!!

very cute!!

Ben Reynolds said...

your coloring is really nice

JohnK said...

I love your girl drawings, the design and color too.

You wouldn't want to do some part time work on one of my projects would you?

Your fan

John

Scott Warren said...

That snail-on-lady-with-gas drawing is utterly amazing.

Abby Goldsmith said...

Hey, I really like the magic girl at the top. Can't wait to see it in real life at the auction!

Alan said...

Nice art Potato lady! Love the link as well. Oh Dogtato-kun....

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

Those kitties are so adorable =)!