Sunday, April 06, 2008

Power in Numbers 3



It's that time of the year again. Power in Numbers 3 is Saturday 7-11pm, April 12-28. This year money raised will go to the
Make a Wish Foundation of Greater Los Angeles.
Pieces are all 5x7 and each will be $100. Go to www.gallerynucleus.com to see the cool artists submiting art!
Below is my stupid, cartoony, immature piece. I haven't had alot of time for anything other than freelance lately so that's all there is. His name is Dainty. Dainty Giraffe. Hopefully he doesn't end up in the dust bin some where and actually raises some money. Or he will be a failure of an angel giraffe.


Here is a photo of my dog back home. She has a sheep on her head. Poor abused puppy!

I went to the Swallow's Parade at San Juan Capistrano last weekend. It was awesome but I forgot my camera. There was a bull walking down the street with a man standing on him. It was crazy!! Oh well.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. How do you hear about all these great events/charity happenings??

Brittney Lee said...

Yes, I think it is awesome as well and wanted to ask how you get involved at things happening at Nucleus?

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Sometimes they invite me to shows and sometimes they don't. You can always email them and ask too. They usually have an artist list for the shows months in advance, so email them early. Their email is on their website somewhere.

Ash Collins said...

that is a well cute giraffe. and an even cuter dog!

Claire Lenth said...

I'm glad you ended up going to San Juan Capistrano, getting out of the house is important for one's sanity, lol. I want to go drawing again! Maybe a night this week?

Unknown said...

Sooo cute, will have to check it out!!

Twinks. said...

I absoloutely love that giraffe!! It's soooo cute!!! :D

Haha, and you're puppy dog is adorable. I love doggies, but my mom won't let me get one. :(

Much love,
Twinks.

burgerlog said...

oh that giraffe is SO CUTE!!!
and your doggie too!!

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

Valerie Fletcher and chris meesey showed me some work of yours they had when I visited LA. Your marker work is amazing. awesome stuff

Kyri Kyprianou said...

cute doggy!

Boogervampire said...

Oh Ginger Fish, how I love your new friend! So cute and fluffy. Must be from my flock. ;)