Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hunt for Red Panda

I got the chance to make some artwork for a Street Fighter Tribute Show! There will obviously be lots of neat nerdy art at the show. There will also be a SF 4 game tournament there, so you can pretend you are punching people.

Here is the info!
Jab Strong Fierce (Street Fighter Tribute Show)
April 25, 2009 - May 11, 2009
Gallery Nucleus
Alhambra, CA
Opening Reception / Apr 25, 7:00PM - 11:00PM


I drew lots of Ibuki, 'cause ninjas are always fun to draw. She is finishing a training assignment, she must find at least one red panda. It is her quest, "Hunt for Red Panda."

Some detail.



Super sleepy, going to bed.

17 comments:

Claire Lenth said...

scribbly panda is best! But so many cute ninja poses!

dancing platypuss said...

i like your style

samacleod said...

Wow, what an amazing piece. Just awesome~!

Eddie Perkins said...

Wow! Thank goodness you didn't add any more to that. Any more awesome in such a small area and the universe might have imploded.

Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats! Awesome piece!!

Rogelio T. said...

Pretty drawing!!!
:)
I'm always amazed at how you're able to perfectly get so much going on in there (the tiny details) without coming close to making a mess of the whole thing. Stuff like the blured foot and all those hat sash things and then the colors. It's really is beautiful.

Chris Battle said...

HOLY SHIT. I'm gonna try my best to make it on Saturday to see this is person.

DarylT said...

Cool.

Spin-Out said...

I've never played Street Fighter, sooooo... Who's Ibuki? Oh, and, like everything else, she's adorable in your style, whoever she is.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Great poses!

Anonymous said...

im gonna tiger upper punch that drawing on saturday at the opening!

Checkmark said...

Very very awesome piece of SF artwork! Like, this is totally one of my favorite Ibuki pieces ever now!

maddalena carrai said...

wonderfull works!I love Teen Titans(specially Raven!)and I like very much your drawings 'cause they are so fantasious and pretty.nice work!
P.S.sorry for my english but i'm Italian and I don't write in english very well!
http://maddystravels.blogspot.com/

M said...

This piece is amazing. I could have stared at it for days. Great job!

Meesimo said...

Epic. Awesomeness.

www.Gatto999.it said...

Great !...
Hi from Italy
:)

Patrick McMicheal said...

That pencil sketch at the bottom is REALLY nice! Such wonderful clean-unbroken lines. Sometimes I enjoy these better than the final,polished versions!
Great Blog, by the way.