Monday, May 04, 2009

Hee hee!


I finally got a cintiq, and a dandy iMac recently! Yay! Dell is having photoshop problems though, happened right after I got the new computer, but he should be fixed soon. So no scanner for me this week, but it's nice having the new equipment, planning to put them to good use!
Oh yeah, and April 1st was my 300th post. Whatever that means. Maybe a portal to another dimension will open full of sea cows, or I'll find a treasure chest, or nothing will happen. Probably nothing. K' that's all.

18 comments:

Philip Rodrigues said...

OMG, the sea cows are coming, I wonder what they would look like? would they be more fish then cow or more cow than fish or just haft and haft.

Claire Lenth said...

Yay Cintiq finally!!!

Orville said...

I don't know what a Cintig is, but your drawing is tooooo cute. My children ages 31 and 34 think I am technologically illiterate.

Orville

Martin Hsu said...

Yay, you are Cintiqueen! :D

Justin Ridge said...

You're now a member of the Cintiq club! Congrats!! Cute drawing too!

the doodlers said...

Congrats on the Cintiq and the 300th post.! She's taterific.

Anni said...

Gongrats on the cintiq!The pic looks so pretty and paintery~ *_*

Chris Battle said...

YAY.

Me next, soon, hopefully :)

Jeffrey said...

Alternate reality Brianna will destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Howard Shum said...

Cute drawing!

Oliver Akuin said...

very cute!! hooray for cintiqs!

Sean Worsham said...

Cintiqs are great. I got 2 myself.

Lauren said...

That is adorable.

Meesimo said...

Dat's a cute one!

DivaLea said...

Hello, Cister Cintiqer!

Nico said...

Oh she is just adorable!!

david said...

booya!!! cintiq!! that means more drawings from you right? hahaa :)

cool drawing!i like the cool blocked out shadow shapes.

jason hazelroth said...

so much cuteness I'm going to explode. Love your sketches