Monday, February 22, 2010

"Remove Hot Pocket, Put in Toilet"

We were watching the Ninja Turtle movies from the early 90's during lunch break at work. We made it thru "Secret of the Ooze", and it was decided we would not be able to survive watching the third movie. Thus one of the drawings below. I've been busy. Do I even need to explain myself anymore?


Today was weird. I got a headache, but I think it was a good day today. I got a milkshake with mint cookies in it. Delicious.

I like this song.
"Dance, dance, dance, words can never make up for what you do."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So you enjoy Jim Gaffigan too?

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Yup. :P

Shawn Dickinson said...

You have a very nice drawing style :)

Kat R said...

That shamrock cat is the best cat ever. It's so sickly and long XD Love your art

Carrie said...

I went on a first date to the secret of the ooze at the Eagle Rock Plaza. ugh. Also, TMNT "the secret of the ooze" Hostess fried pie thing was amazing... seriously. Busy is good. Drawings are great. Love the new top banner, too :)

Brian S. said...

Oh yeah that TMNT pie was divine...

Anyone else notice the VAST shift in quality and tone, from the first movie to the second one?? I liked #2, but it looked like between those two movies was a trash bag full of weed lol.