Monday, November 28, 2011

Fairy Music



I made a music playlist!  I made a hideous monster drawing for a friend!  Continue on, if you DARE!!!!






"Doc Bizarre, M.D." by Joe Casey and Andy Suriano!
Andy Suriano was nice enough to ask me to contribute a pin up for his new book!  It's about a doctor who makes house calls for monsters and creeps!  It is not a book for small children, but for a comic book fan of a more refined taste. Preview Here Includes character designs and lots of extra art!

My soundtrack I've been listening to thru October and November.  It is a good to have music when on a quest through a magical land!
Song time under the cut!  Clicky clicky!




1."Don't Want You No More"-Koji Kondo- Twilight Princess trailer
2.Extended Title-Jake Kaufman-Mighty Milky Way
3.Hometown Domina-Yoko Shimomura- Drammatica
4. Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures 'The Electric Flute'-OC Remix from Halc
5. Sacred Grove-Koji Kondo- Twilight Princess
6. Calmly Traveling-Yoko Shimomura- Legend of Mana
7. Final Fantasy IV 'Path of Deception'-OC Remix from bLiNd
8. Natsuko ni omakase!-Susuma Ueda-Re: Cutie Honey OST
9. Theme of Chocobo-Nobuo Uematsu-Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals
10. The Man with the Machine Gun-Nobuo Uematsu- Distant Worlds II
11. Molly's Theme, Action-Taku Iwasaki- Oban Star Racers OST
12. FF III Battle-Nubuo Uematsu-Dissidia OST
13. Asura Jittaika-Yoko Kano- Arjuna OST
14.
15. Bastion's Happy Flight-Klaus Doldinger-The Neverending Story OST

16. Make.Believe-Genki Rockets
 
17. Cosmic Love- Florence + The Machine
18. Ainiikoh -I.NEED.TO.GO- Sweet Vacation

5 comments:

tom said...

Great musical tastes...I bet you'd like the zelda symphony orchestra ost!

JennySRP said...

Awesome pieces.
I missed you at CTN! I was only there on friday but did make sure to pick up topsy turvey. I'll make sure to catch you soon!

Gad said...

awesome work... first time i run across your works was a long time ago, i think via John K's blog.
now i saw you post a comment of Shane Glines Facebook and found your blog again, i have to say, girl your i work improved, i mean it was great before now it's totally awesome. keep up the good work.

Percy Bysshe said...

That fairy is totally slammin' - cool zombie birth shot - and it just so happens that I'm one of those comic book fans of a more refined taste - therefore I totally have a sensitive appreciation for what you were going for -

Thanks for hippin' us to that killer playlist - I totally never heard of any of them - except Florence and the Machine - had there been more of the latest rockabilly releases, I might have recognized a few - so now I can drop those band names and appear hipper than I really am - how come no Mastodon? What about sump'un from the new Lisa Hannigan CD - I highly recommend it...

Michael Klaus said...

The "congrats" balloon makes me laugh because flying bats really do bring babies! Viewing your blog makes me happy for some reason.