Monday, November 05, 2012

The Pegasus Effect


My parents visited me this past week.  We went to a friend's Halloween wedding, California Adventure, Griffith Observatory, and saw a few movies!  My mom sent me this horoscope.  What is The Pegasus Effect?!
 <--------  ?????
Movies we saw, Frankenweenie.  


Wreck-it Ralph.


Both were really fun!  It's been a great fall for animated movies.  Paranorman may still be my favorite though, it's a tough call! 


Cat in a Basket


Thumbnail from a project I'm working on...


Chicken Scratch!

2 comments:

tom said...

Hey PFG, random comment. But have you ever seen the anime Kaiba? I reckon you would like it

Percy Bysshe said...

I think the Pegasus Effect is when you visit an observatory on Hallow'een and then wake up the next morning with a pair of wings tattooed on your back. Just guessin'...